Your apartment search can be frustrating to say the least. It’s nerve-racking to visit multiple locations, speak to numerous people (all of whom want to convince you that their apartment complex is the best choice for you!), and go on several tours of the property. It can be even more complicated if you’ve just relocated to the Baltimore metro area and you aren’t familiar with the sights and surroundings.
Fortunately, if you make Briarcliff Apartments your first stop on your apartment search, it is sure to be the only stop you’ll need to make. You’ll fall in love with our beautiful property, our convenient location, and our modern amenities that you won’t find anywhere else. As a privately owned and managed company, we pride ourselves on our efforts to maintain our apartments and our community as one of the most desirable locations in Cockeysville and Baltimore County. If you’re starting your hunt for a new place to live in the Baltimore County area, we hope you’ll consider us. Take a look at the following FAQ to see what awaits you here at Briarcliff Apartments!
Outstanding Features and Amenities
Do you need help deciding why moving to Briarcliff Apartments could be the best decision you’ve ever made? We’ve answered all the questions you may have in this FAQ:
Where are Briarcliff Apartments located?
For many people, the location is the most important factor they consider in choosing a place to live. You want to pick a place that’s convenient to your job, good schools, shops, and dining. Nobody ever wants to have to drive 30 minutes just to pick up milk and bread at the grocery store!
When you live at Briarcliff Apartments in Cockeysville, you’re within walking distance or short driving distance of dozens of great places to shop and eat – from big names like Wal-Mart, Food Lion, Target, and Wegman’s, to local favorites like Pappas Sports Bar and Grill, the Oregon Ridge Dinner Theatre, and the Timonium Fairgrounds. Want to venture out a little further? Cockeysville is just a few short minutes away from the Inner Harbor and all the excitement that Baltimore City has to offer! We have easy access to I-83 and I-695, as well as bus and light rail transportation. Towson University’s Off-Campus shuttle stops right out front too!
What does it look like inside my apartment?
Obviously, you want a comfortable and attractive home that you’ll be happy living in. Our apartments feature an outstanding combination of amenities that is impossible to find in other Baltimore apartment homes. Our main goal is to provide our residents with comfort, convenience, and recreation. These are some of the many amenities you’ll have access to as a resident of Briarcliff Apartments:
- Is peace and quiet important to you? Our apartments feature 8” solid concrete masonry construction surrounding each apartment, providing a virtually fireproof and soundproof environment.
- Looking for a modern and updated kitchen and bathroom? Some premium units have new appliances including microwaves, stainless steel sinks, custom tile in the kitchens and bathrooms, fixtures, and cabinetry. Just let us know what you’re looking for!
- Finding a place to do your laundry can be a huge pain. Collecting quarters, dragging around a heavy basket, and waiting around are no fun. We know that – that’s why every single unit has its own washer and dryer inside, just for you.
- Want a room with a view? Ask about one of our many units with a beautiful view of the Fox Hollow Gold Course.
- If these features weren’t enough for you, we also provide each of our tenants with wall-to-wall carpeting in their unit, Verizon FiOS and high-speed internet readiness, and valet trash service right from your front door!
What amenities do you have to offer?
We’re glad you asked. We work hard to make the Briarcliff Apartments a great place for you to live, and one of the ways we do that is by offering useful and fun amenities and special perks to our residents. These include:
- Car wash station: No more driving out to pay to get your car washed at the gas station. You can take care of that easily right in the comfort of your own apartment complex with our convenient car wash station.
- Olympic-size pool: We have one of the largest pools of any apartment community in Maryland! Take a break and cool off in the hot summer months in our huge, glistening swimming pool. We also offer a children’s wading pool for our younger tenants and their parents!
- Two private tennis courts: Get your workout on and meet your fellow residents at one of our two private tennis courts. Tennis is a fun sport and a great way to go outside and keep active.
- Grill area: Without your own yard, you may have kissed your dreams of grilling up the perfect burger goodbye. But don’t fret – with our grill area, there’s still a chance to cook up some delicious hamburgers and hot dogs for your friends and family. No lawn maintenance required!
- Newly landscaped private creek: Sometimes you just need a quiet and tranquil place to get away from it all. Our private creek provides a beautiful place to sit back and relax and enjoy a little peace and quiet after a long work day.
- Picnic areas and playgrounds: After you’ve grilled up that perfect burger, enjoy it with your friends and family in our picnic area. Your kids will enjoy hanging out and having fun on our playgrounds while the parents chat.
- Resident appreciation social events: We appreciate each and every one of our residents and value their feedback and continued residency in our apartments. Keep an eye on our Facebook page and blog for upcoming events!
- Pet-friendly apartments: We understand that you love your furry friends and don’t want to give them up when you move. Bring them with you to our pet-friendly apartments! Some breed restrictions do apply.
- 24/7 maintenance: Water leaking at 2:00 in the morning? Heat broken on the coldest day of the year? If you have an emergency in your apartment that needs immediate attention, we’re there for you. Don’t worry – we’ll fix your problem right up!
- Online payments and maintenance requests: If you just have a light bulb that needs replacing or a dishwasher that just won’t work, you can fill out a quick and easy online form to get maintenance out to your home within the next day or so. You can pay your rent from the comfort of your own home too – no need to make a trip out to the leasing office (unless you’d like to talk to us too!)
What Else Makes Briarcliff Apartments Great?
We are a privately-owned, locally owner-managed apartment community. This means that we understand that this is your home. We aim to treat our community like a place where people live – not just a business. Your needs and concerns are important to us. You’ll have fabulous amenities, a convenient location, and a comfortable and attractive home to live in. We can offer you one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes, each with spacious floor plans, and virtually fireproof and soundproof construction.
For more than 50 years, Briarcliff has been the number one apartment community in Cockeysville, known for having an extensive list of features, amenities, and community firsts. Our goal is to provide you with unsurpassed and continuous comfort, convenience, and service that cannot be found in any other apartment home in our area. If you need a comfortable and convenient apartment home with easy access to Baltimore and the surrounding metro region, look no farther than Briarcliff Apartments. Contact us today or call (844) 403-3953. Welcome home. We’ve been expecting you!